Lithuanian employees are the 5th happiest in Europe
* MSPA Europe / Africa’s NHS survey, 2017
Vilnius – in the TOP10 cities globally for the best work-life balance
* Expert Market, 2016
Work visa to Lithuania is a long-term visa for the purpose of employment; this type of visa enables legal employment on the territory of the Republic of Lithuania.
Since 2004, Lithuania is a part of the European Union. Despite this fact, the unemployment rate in the country is constantly growing. In 2019 it’s around 9%.
The minimum salary in the Republic of Lithuania is 400 EURO/month, at the same time the average salary is around 700 EURO/month after taxes.
Of course, Lithuanian salaries are not attractive to Europeans. In addition, all students of Lithuanian universities are willing to move to the more developed countries of Western Europe where the living standards are significantly higher.
These factors have caused the overall shortage of labor force in Lithuania.
On the other hand, it facilitates the migration of the workforce from all over the world.
- Knowledge of the local language is not required;
- Official employment in the EU member country;
- Free movement throughout the EU;
- Low Cost of Living;
- Decent salary;
- Possible prolongation;
Mostly, we offer employment permits for basic (unskilled) jobs, where xperience is not required.
Depending on your education & job experience, you can be offered more specific conditions in accordance with your work background.
Hourly rate depends on the qualification:
- €4 – €5 (on average, for unskilled jobs like farming, planting, sorting, packaging, cleaning, etc.);
- €5 – €7 (on average, for more skilled jobs like technician, electrician, construction worker, woodworker, driver, etc.)
Accommodation: €50 – €60 per month (comfortable rooms for 2-3 people)
Some jobs offer free meals & transportation
Visa duration: 12 months. Prolongation is possible by agreement with the employer.
Ability to read, write and communicate in English is required. Must be able to understand, follow and communicate verbal and written safety and work instructions. Must follow procedures and show commitment to high standards.
The employment company will:
- obtain a work invitation on your name through the Labour Exchange of the Republic of Lithuania;
- submit the mediation letter with all your information to the Migration Department of the Republic of Lithuania;
- schedule an embassy appointment for personal documents submission in the country of your residence.
Original documents will be shipped to you by courier service. You will have to visit the embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to submit your application in person. Usually, no interview is conducted, but you should know the name of the employment company & working conditions. As soon as your visa is granted, you are ready to depart to Lithuania. Depending on the vacancy, you will be either met in the airport or have to come by yourself to the provided address. After settling & introduction you are ready to get to work. Your employer will do the registration & all paperwork for you.
- Completed Electronic Visa Application Form, 1 recent passport photo 35×45 colorful, with white background;
- A valid travel document – passport (containing at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years, its period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least six months);
- A valid medical insurance, covering the duration of stay. It must be valid in all participant states of the Schengen Area. The amount of insurance must not be less than EUR 30,000;
- A confirmed Air ticket reservation;
- A copy of a work permit issued by the Labour Exchange of Lithuania to a foreign national allowing him/her to work in the Republic of Lithuania approved in accordance with the procedure provided for by legal acts (if applicable);
- Mediation letter electronically submitted through (EPIS): https://epis.vrm.lt. by the Lithuanian institution, company, organization (the Visa Office must be provided with the mediation application number);
- Documentary evidence of means of subsistence in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Documentary evidence of work experience;
- Documents, proving professional skills (legalized);
- Consular fee – 60 EUR (cash)
They are trust-worthy and you can expect the best possible results as they work alongside with you through the whole process. I would highly recommend Invitation in UA and will use their service again when needed. Read More …
Everything was handled in a timely way via e-mail, all my queries were responded to and a solid experience of the visa application requirements was evident throughout the application process. Mike provided a personalised service to facilitate the visa acquisition. Thank you. Read More …
Mike has been absolutely fantastic and has guided me through with fabulous patience.Without his advice, I doubt I could have gone through the process so quickly & smoothly. Read More …
Thanks for all the great service! Once I got in touch with you everything seemed easy and I felt very well looked after right from your very first response to my email to the end of the process and work permit granting.Good job, guys! Read More …
Very pleased I chose to go with you for my Residence Permit. I would recommend using Invitation in UA, their knowledge and understanding of the system is wonderful and took all the stress out of the process. Thank you for everything! Read More …
"I wanted to thank you very much for all your help and assistance with my visa application and then proceeding with PR. It would be impossible to get this without your help and follow-up as I was given up completely." Read More …
Vacancies are open all year round. Seasonal vacancies are available. Some jobs are subject to application review
** We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more details on application procedure.