If we take a look at the rank of countries with the highest standards of living in the world, it is noticeable that at the very top there are always a several of them such as Iceland, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland.
As is often the case, Scandinavian countries dominate. It scored highest by a number of factors, such as lifetime, education, medical care, financial well-being, access to basic knowledge & personal rights.
There are 10 million people in Sweden, eighty-five percent of them live in cities. Sweden is a very multicultural country: 15 per cent of Swedes were born in another country, while about one in five children in Sweden has a family with roots in another country.
By the way, it’s the second most expensive country in the European Union, with goods and services costing 30% more than the EU average. The salaries are significantly higher as well.
There are only 2 ways of Migration & Employment in Sweden:
- Employment visa. If the vacancy that is posted on the Swedish labor exchange website does not respond to Swedish or EU citizens within 2 weeks, the employer has the right to give the official invitation to a person through the Swedish embassy. This is essentially relevant to shortage professions (for example, surgeons, IT workers, specialists in the development of oil fields).
- Asylum Seeker Card (LMA card) and work permit. It is issued to the individuals who applied to the Migration Service for Asylum. It gives the opportunity to get a temporary residence permit for a period of application review (around 2 years) as well as further obtaining of permanent residence permit and citizenship in case of a positive decision on your application. During the time of the application review, you can officially work in Sweden.
If you are interested in the employment in Sweden, here is the right place to start.
Upon arrival in Stockholm, you will be met by our legal expert and lawyer who will give you all the instructions and will lead you to the Migration Service where you will submit your Asylum application.
From the first day, you will be accommodated at the hotel for migrants, where you will stay and may eat at the expense of the state while your documents are prepared (the LMA card with the work permit is prepared within 10 working days). You will get a state aid in the amount of €270 on a monthly basis until the official contract with the employer will be signed.
While you make oneself at home in Stockholm, our team will be searching for the accommodation where you may move to as soon as you receive the documents and permanent job.
As soon as you receive the documents, move to the apartment and start the work, the employer gives you the job contract. After that, you call the supervisor who prepares documents for obtaining of so-called “four digits” (tax ID), which allows you to buy a car, sign rental agreements, opening a bank account etc.
We cooperate with large employers base on a regular basis (which involves more than 50 firms and 200 entrepreneurs) who are constantly developing and need cheap and skilled working power. Our team, including legal expert and lawyer, will prepare all the necessary documents with Your presence just in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, for Your legal stay and employment in the country.
- Construction workers (craftsmen)
- Facade workers
- Tile Layers
- Wall painters
- Reinforced concrete builders
- Cleaning specialists
- Universal workers in construction
2) With English/Swedish knowledge:
- General workers
- Workers in warehouses, factories, greenhouses
- Other specialists
LMA-card with the work permit, you will pay taxes in Sweden and, accordingly, you have the insurance. You may apply to the police in case of violation of the terms of the contract and to the hospital where you will have free medical care according to the work insurance.
Our services include:
- Meeting in Stockholm & lawyer instructions (on how to behave, what to say and things better left unsaid)
- Asylum preparation & application submission. Getting LMA-card & work permit
- Search for accommodation
- Search for the job according to your qualification
- Providing you with “4 digits” (tax ID)
- Opening a bank account
Package price: 3600 USD
Course admission is open all year round. If you are group of people or an individual wishing to join a group, your invitation letter will be prepared within 3-5 business days throughout the year. Classes are held 5 days a week, 3-5 hours a day.
* Your application is subject to review by the coordination board.
** We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more details on application procedure.