The citizens of India and eligible countries (list is here) can get visa for tourist/business purpose on arrival to Ukraine. It’s possible on 3 airports: Boryspil (Kiev), Zhuliany (Kiev) & Odessa airport. The visa is valid for 15 days & allows single entry.
The visa checkpoints are open 24/7 all year round and process visa applications immediately.
All applicants should provide the following documents:
- passport/travel document which should comply with these requirements:
- be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from Ukraine;
- have at least 2 pages free from any visas/marks/stamps;
- be issued for no more than 10 years.
- Printed and signed visa application form. It can be filled here: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua.
- 1 applicant’s photo (35 * 45 mm);
Proof of a valid medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage).
Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. bank statement, cash in UAH/other convertible currency, bank cards along with balance statements, hotel/accommodation booking, return/transit ticket etc). 15-day stay in Ukraine should be supported by at least 750 USD
- Paid visa fee receipt. The visa processing fee is 2550 UAH (it’s around 95 USD)
- Along with the mentioned documents you are expected to submit documents confirming the purpose of your trip:
to confirm the tourist nature of your trip you are required to provide: tourist invitation issued by the licensed tour operator accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, official tourist voucher, day by day sightseeing program of your stay, tourist agency details, transfer details etc.);
To confirm the business nature of your trip you are required to provide: invitation letter from a company registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead, with indication of the registration number, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay and/or departure from Ukraine.
|Tourist Invitation Package||$100|
|Business Invitation Package||$150|
* Maximum Visa Duration: 15 days /Entries: Single/ Documents processing: 1 business day
* We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry.