Education system of Ukraine is considered one of the best in Europe, at the same time it’s quite affordable in comparison to the Western countries. More and more students from abroad choose Ukraine as a place for their study.
Currently Ukraine is undergoing major reforms, the country’s higher education system is bound to become more effective with universities in all major cities receiving more autonomy.
Ukraine’s education system was ranked at the top in Eastern Europe leaving behind such countries as Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Russia and Slovakia. In the worldwide ranking, Ukraine proudly takes the 25th stage.
It will normally take 4 years to complete undergraduate degrees at Ukrainian universities. Languages of tuition is Ukrainian while some programs are also available in English.
So, you decided for education in Ukraine but can’t choose the right university? Then… our service is for you!
In cooperation with the State Universities we offer a 1 year university foundation course with main emphasis on learning Ukrainian language. During this period you will master the language and prepare for future studies on the selected field.
You will have enough time not only to attend lectures but also to visit other educational institution, get acquainted with students there and find out what they say about their studies. Additionally, while attending the foundation course you’ll be able to work and earn some extra money for your needs.
Successful graduation of the course will give you the opportunity for the enrolment to the University Bachelor or Master programs.
Place of studying and living is the city of Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. (Kiev city is the administrative, cultural and scientific center of the country, home to many high-tech industries, well-known companies, higher education institutions and world-famous historical landmarks. With the population of 3.5m Kiev is the 6th largest city in Europe).
- International passport valid for at least for one year after visa expiration. Allow at least one empty page for the visa;
- Original invitation letter and it’s photocopy (both sides);
- Original of school-leaving certificate with transcript of marks and their photocopies with translation into Ukrainian language;
- Health certificate and its photocopy issued no more than 2 months + a certificate confirming HIV / AIDS negative status;
- Original of birth certificate and it’s photocopy with translation into Ukrainian language;
- Original of medical insurance (+ photocopy) covering medical aid and valid for one year;
- Original of a sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit signed by the sponsor personally; it has to contain: a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant;
- Photocopy of the sponsor’s passport or National Identity Card;
- Original of sponsor’s bank statements for the past six months; minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
- Any other documents which can support your application (transcripts from university, letter of appointment, letter from employer, payslips, ID cards, photographs, receipts etc.).
Originals of birth certificates, school-leaving certificates and medical certificates must be legalized by the relevant Ministry of foreign affairs.
It’s your responsibility to prove by any means your genuine intention to study and not to violate immigration rules of Ukraine. We recommend bringing for the visa interview any documents you can suggest to support your application.
- International passport with “D” type visa and passport’s certified translation;
- School certificate properly legalised and translated into Ukrainian;
- Health certificate and certificate confirming HIV / AIDS negative status;
- 10 photos should be recent and good quality (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm);
- Sponsorship letter + photocopy of the sponsor’s passport and bank statement (minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all expenses during your study in Ukraine;
- Invitation letter
Our service includes full support getting Ukrainian student visa. We will also obtain your 1-year residence permit just after arrival. Our fees also include a 8-months stay at student’s dormitory (also called “dorms”). Rooms in dormitories are suitable for 3-4 roommates. Private bath/toilet usually shared among 2 rooms.
Foundation course lectures and seminars (Ukrainian language)
Invitation letter for D (04) type visa
8-month stay at the student’s dormitory
Registration at the State Migration Service
Obtaining temporary residence permit for 1 year
Medical insurance covering medical aid, valid for 1 year
Airport meeting, border clearance, transfer, settlement, coordination meeting
Package price: 2750 USD
Course admission is open all year round. If you are group of people or an individual wishing to join a group, your invitation letter will be prepared within 3-5 business days throughout the year. Classes are held 5 days a week, 3-5 hours a day.
* Your application is subject to review by the coordination board.
** We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more details on application procedure.