* To start the process of getting your Ukrainian visa support, please choose the type of visa you need from the table below
|Tourist Package 120$ /person||Student Package 200$ /person||Business Invitation 250$ /person||Private Invitation 300$ /person|
|Package content||official tourist voucher, insurance, guarantee letter, tour program, license and certificate||official student invitation, course program, fees structure, letter of confirmation||official business invitation, registration documents of inviting company, tax ID, passport copy of director||official private invitation, registration documents and passport copies of inviting person|
|Processing time||1 business day||1-2 business days||1-2 business days||1-2 business days|
|Entries||Single or Double||Single||Single, Double, Multiple||Single, Double, Multiple|
|Visa Duration||up to 30 days||up to 12 month||up to 12 month||up to 12 month|
Once you have your documents package, you need to prepare the following to apply for your Ukrainian visa:
- Your PassportShould be valid at least 90 days following your departure date from Ukraine and contain at least one empty page – for the visa.
- PhotographShould be recent and good quality, against white background as well as in line with other specific requirements of the consulate where you apply.
- Consulate Application FormYou can download it here. It’s also available at the web site of Ukrainian Consulate where you will apply.
- Consulate-Specific DocumentsEach consulate may have some specific requirements. We recommend to check them in advance. List of Embassies of Ukraine you can find here. Check here main tips on passing visa interview.
Legal Services for Foreigners and Stateless Persons
|Service||Terms, business days||Price, USD|
|Final price may vary depending on your personal circumstances, status and urgency|
|Ukrainian ID number (Tax ID number, Taxpayer card)||5-7||$50|
|Temporary residence permit in Ukraine||10-12||$600|
|Permanent residence permit in Ukraine||30-40||$1200|
|Work permit in Ukraine||15||$500|
|Registration of a company in the State Migration Service of Ukraine (OVIR)||10-12||$280|
|Registration of foreigners in the State Migration Service of Ukraine (OVIR)||5||$200|
|Foreign employee service card||5||$150|
|Registration of tax resident status||5||$160|
|Certificate of criminal record||5||$100|
|Power of attorney to our employee||1||$80|
* We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry with a list of documents required.
1Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, WebMoney and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
All payments will be processed in in United States dollars (USD). Your bank may charge you a cross-border fee and a currency exchange fee for purchasing a product in a different currency.
Invitation in UA does not have access to your credit card details, but can confirm your banking transaction at any time, if you have any queries regarding your order please contact: email@example.com