Starting from March 29, 2018, Ukraine has implemented the E-Visa for citizens of 46 countries:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, the Federated States of Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, the Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica.
The E-Visa Procedure:
get the document confirming the purpose of your visit, fill out the online application form here evisa.mfa.gov.ua, download scanned copies, pay the consulate fee online (Visa/MasterCard) and print out the E-Visa.
The E-Visa Features:
- E-visa to Ukraine is issued as a single entry for a period of up to 30 days. The consulate fee is $65
- E-visa issue: urgently up to 5 working days and in the usual order – up to 9 working days
- The application for E-visa is accepted no earlier than 3 months and no later than 10 working days before the planned arrival date.
- The applier may be invited to interview by the remote communication tools that allow visual identification
The E-Visa Requirements:
* To submit the E-Visa application form you are required to provide your personal data in accordance with the passport document and attach the following documents:
- copy of the passport.The passport should comply with these requirements:
- be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from Ukraine;
- have at least 2 pages free from any visas/marks/stamps;
- be issued for no more than 10 years.
- copy of a valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency;
- copy of a document confirming the availability of sufficient funds to cover the costs of an intended stay and return to the state of origin or transit to the third stat, or ability to legally acquire sufficient funds in the territory of Ukraine;
- copy of a document confirming business or tourist purpose of visit;
to confirm the tourist nature of your trip you are required to provide: tourist invitation issued by the licensed tour operator accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, official tourist voucher, day by day sightseeing program of your stay, tourist agency details, transfer details etc.);
To confirm the business nature of your trip you are required to provide: invitation letter from a company registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead, with indication of the registration number, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay and/or departure from Ukraine.
* We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry.