Education system of Ukraine is considered one of the best in Europe, at the same time it’s quite affordable in comparison to the Western countries. More and more students from abroad choose Ukraine as a place for their study.
Currently Ukraine is undergoing major reforms, the country’s higher education system is bound to become more effective with universities in all major cities receiving more autonomy.
Ukraine’s education system was ranked by “Universitas21 education research group” at the top in Eastern Europe leaving behind such countries as Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Russia and Slovakia. In the worldwide ranking Ukraine proudly takes the 25th stage. You can download complete report here.
It will normally take 4 years to complete undergraduate degrees at Ukrainian universities. Languages of tuition are either Ukrainian or Russian while some medical programs are also available in English.
So, you decided for education in Ukraine but can’t choose the right university? Then… our service is for you!
We offer a 1 year university foundation course with main emphasis on learning Ukrainian/Russian/English language based on your choice. During this period you will master the selected language and prepare for future studies.
You will have enough time not only to attend lectures but also to visit universities of your like, get acquainted with students there and find out what they say about their studies. Additionally, while attending the foundation course you’ll be able to work and earn some extra money for your needs.[/toggles]
- International passport valid for at least for one year after visa expiration. Allow at least one empty page for the visa;
- Filled application form. It is free of charge to download an electronic version of an application form from the web-site of the Embassy or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy;
- Original invitation letter and it’s photocopy (both sides);
- School certificate and educational credentials (testimonial, the grades obtained and if an applicant goes for the Master’s – the first degree too). Each document should be legalised and translated into Ukrainian;
- Health certificate + a certificate confirming HIV / AIDS negative status;
- Original of birth certificate properly legalised and translated into Ukrainian;
- Original of medical insurance (+ photocopy) covering medical aid and valid for one year;
- Original of a sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit signed by the sponsor personally;
- Photocopy of the sponsor’s passport or National Identity Card;
- Recent personal bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months);
- Any other documents which can support your application (transcripts from university, letter of appointment, letter from employer, payslips, ID cards, photographs, receipts etc.).
It’s your responsibility to prove by any means your genuine intention to study and not to violate immigration rules of Ukraine. We recommend to bring for the visa interview any documents you can suggest to support your application.
- International passport with “D” type visa and passport’s certified translation;
- School certificate properly legalised and translated into Ukrainian;
- Health certificate and certificate confirming HIV / AIDS negative status;
- 10 photos should be recent and good quality (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm);
- Sponsorship letter + photocopy of the sponsor’s passport and bank statement (minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all expenses during your study in Ukraine;
- Invitation letter
Our service includes full support getting Ukrainian student visa. We will also obtain your 1-year residence permit just after arrival. Our fees also include a 6-months stay at student’s dormitory (also called “dorms”). Rooms in dormitories are suitable for 3-4 roommates. Private bath/toilet usually shared among 2 rooms.
Foundation course lectures and seminars (Ukrainian, Russian or English language on your choice)
Invitation letter for D (04) type visa + courier delivery
6-month stay at the student’s dormitory
Registration at the State Migration Service
Obtaining temporary residence permit for 1 year
Medical insurance covering medical aid, valid for 1 year
Airport meeting & transfer
Package price: 2650 USD
Course admission is open all year round. If you are group of people or an individual wishing to join a group, your invitation letter will be prepared within 3-5 business days throughout the year. Classes are held 5 days a week, 6 hours a day.
* Your application is subject to review by the coordination board.
** We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry with more details on application procedure.